Thursday, December 31, 2020

December Deductions 2020; Day 32!?

 If you're like me, sometimes it helps to have a reference to remember something, so I'm going to pull out the old classic of Zombieland for our 32nd December Deductions post:


Rule 32: Enjoy the Little Things


Not everything is bad. There are some good things left, and it's good to take time to enjoy them. To that effect, I wanted to share a few little things that I take time to enjoy every now and then. It's just going to be a bunch of links, but they're there for you to check out if you wish. 


Eyebleach subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eyebleach


Illegally Smol Cats subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IllegallySmolCats


Le Internet Medley by The GAG Quartet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ


My favorite Markiplier video of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YArClaHvoT0


Cyanide and Happiness Random Comic Generator: https://explosm.net/rcg


Universal Paperclips Idle Game: https://www.decisionproblem.com/paperclips



There you go. Hope you can find some little things to enjoy as well. Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment